Friday, April 3, 2009

PLAN OF ACTION

I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Archer. I really need to get a list of all the numbers from all of our tests! She did another ultrasound and saw that I had just ovulated. During the consultation she told me that Jason has anti-bodies in his sperm, which causes them to have an issue crossing the cervix. During the next cycle I will be taking Clomid with IUI. I should start on Wednesday, April 15th which means I’ll start the Clomid on Friday, April 17th… We’ll see!

COSTS SO FAR

$15.00 for Consultation
$100.00 for Sperm count
$3.90 for Antibiotic to take for HSG test
$502.50 for HSG test
$15.00 for Office Visit
$38.49 for Clomid Round 1

TOTAL
$674.89

I also got a bill for the remaining cost of the HSG test, since insurance decided not to pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment