Saturday, April 18, 2009

CD3 - SLUMBER PARTY!

FIRST DAY OF CLOMID 100mg...

I had a girls-night with Mom last night. My step-dad is out of town, so we went out to dinner then came home to watch some TV in bed. I took 100mg of Clomid at 8pm, knowing that I’d be crashing out at about 9:00. Mom fell asleep at 8:15! :-)

I hardly slept at all! Part of it was the Clomid, I am sure… And part of it was the noise that my Mom insists that she doesn’t make while sleeping (SNORE!). :-)

I did get a few restless hours of sleep last night and I’m hoping to take a nap soon, but I feel so edgy! Like I’ve had too much caffeine and not enough food! If my body were making a noise related to the anxiety I feel it would be a non-stop monotonous buzzing. (ZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

I need to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment