Sunday, April 12, 2009

COUNTING THE DAYS!

I have become obsessed with all things "baby" with our first round of Clomid and IUI right around the corner!

I have been using My Monthly Cycles to track my menstrual cycles since September 2004. It's a great tool! I originally used it just to keep track, so I wouldn't be surprised when Aunt Flow came to visit. Then I used it to help figure out when I ovulate. NOW! According to My Monthly Cycles I should start my period on Wednesday, April 15th! I am so excited to start this process... Just knowing that there is a reason for our infertility and having a plan gives me hope. I know, that it may take a few cycles or even further interventions to add to our family, but I have not been excited about CYCLE DAY 1 for TWO years!

All you infertile girls out there know what I'm talking about... The Day 1 disappointment, the tears, the frustration... Those feelings might come back next month, but for now...

I'm counting the days! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment