Sunday, April 19, 2009

CD5 - Side Effects

I AM A ZOMBIE!

I haven't slept in two nights! I have also had some mild hot flashes, but those are tolerable. I am exhausted and if I take a nap now it will just make attempting to sleep tonight even worse!

If I don't get pregnant this cycle, then I am switching to taking the Clomid in the morning. I wonder what would be worse for my students... A really tired teacher or a really wired and scattered one!? Thank God there are only 6 weeks left until summer break!

I'm taking Sominex tonight... at least an hour before I take the Clomid!

BLAH!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the clomid is having these side effects on you. My friend used femara instead with significantly less s/e's. If this cycle doesnt work out which im praying for you it does, its worth asking yur doc about. or maybe lack of sleep is good. its preparing u for eternal zombie-ness of mommyhood. lol take care n hope u sleep well tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! This sleeplessness might be good practice for the future! Maybe I should keep the DH awake too!

    ReplyDelete