Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OUCH!

Finally! An update! I had been on BCP for the past month due to a cyst that my RE found on my LEFT overy. It burst a few weeks later... OUCH! But at least I knew it was gone!

I went to my scheduled Clomid Check u/s appointment today and SURPRISE, SURPRISE... No cyst on the left overy, but now I have one on the RIGHT overy!!! Another month of no treatment for me. Sigh... They also saw a fibroid, so back to the u/s room for a saline u/s... OUCH! Thankfully, it doesn't have to be removed AND my RE wrote it off as "Irregular Bleeding" so all I had to pay for TWO u/s was $15!!!

My RE told me that if I wanted to I could have another u/s on Cycle Day 3. I don't know if I will, but at least it could still open up the possibility to continue this cycle.

When I do get to try again I will be on Letrozole with FSH Injections... Another OUCH! OUCH for having to stick myself and OUCH for my wallet. Sigh...

COSTS SO FAR

$15.00 for Consultation
$100.00 for Sperm Count
$3.90 for Antibiotic to take for HSG Test
$502.50 for HSG Test
$15.00 for Office Visit
$38.49 for Clomid Round 1
$150.00 for Follicle Check
$77.00 for Trigger Shot
$400.00 for Sperm Wash and IUI
$20.00 for Vivelle-dot prescription
$15.00 for Clomid Check - cyst 1 found
$15.00 for Clomid Check - cyst 2 found

TOTAL$1351.89

No comments:

Post a Comment