Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ORGANIZING THE NEXT ROUND

Well... I finally got to it! I called my RE's office to talk to Nurse Pat. She is awesome, by the way. I told her I am on day 43 of my cycle now and that is VERY unusual for me (I'm a very regular 26-day kind of girl). So, now I am scheduled for a blood pregnancy test (just to confirm what I already know) and then I will be put on Provera. My body is all kinds of whacked out due to all these drugs!

I also called the RE's finance people and Kim told me that they need an up-front payment of $2665 to pay for all of the blood work and scans! Ack! Don't know where all that is going to come from all at once, but hopefully we will figure it out. We've been thinking about taking out a home equity loan to do some work on the house, so... well... I don't know!

The hubby and I are also scheduled with the lab for blood draws just in case this SUPEROVULATION round turns into an IVF round!

Getting my ducks all in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment