Sunday, September 13, 2009

AND THE WAIT CONTINUES...

It's been a long time, because there is still nothing going on. We don't have the cash flow right now to continue treatments, so we are waiting for a miracle... or tax returns, whichever comes first. We have been looking into adoption. We have filled out a few informational type forms, but haven't made any commitments to a home study yet. I think we are going to do the foster/adoption classes that are provided through our state! I don't think I am willing to deal with a teenager though... Teaching them is enough for me right now!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I saw your comment on Mel's site. I am SO sorry your treatments are on hold for a while. My IVF was delayed three times due to a monster cyst and it frustrated me to no end.

    Hoping you have a sticky baby growing VERY soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete